Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC - ETC: Emergency Telecommunicator/Dispatcher Svcs.
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|ETC 103||Introduction to Emergency Telecommunications||3||3||3||2||3||3|
|ETC 104||Emergency Telecommunications – Call Taking||3||3||4||3||3||3|
|ETC 105||Crisis Intervention & Critical Incident Stress Management||3||3||4||3||4||3|
|ETC 108||Transcription for Telecommunicators||3||3||3||3||3||0|
|ETC 110||Communication Center Operations – Basic Skills||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|ETC 111||Communication Center Operations – Intermediate Skills||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|ETC 115||Emergency Telecommunicator – Capstone||4||3||3||3||4||4|