Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC - EC: Economics
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|EC 200||Introduction to Economics||4||3||4||4||2||4|
|EC 201||Principles of Economics: Microeconomics||4||3||4||2||3||3|
|EC 202||Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics||4||3||4||4||3||3|
|EC 203||Principles of Economics: Applications to Economic Issues||4||3||4||4||4||4|
|EC 216||Labor Markets: Economics of Gender, Race, & Work||4||4||3||4||4||4|
|EC 221||Globalization & International Relations||4||3||4||4||3||3|
|EC 230||Contemporary World Economic Issues: Int'l Economics||4||3||4||4||3||3|
|EC 285||Introduction to Political Economy||4||3||4||3||4||4|