Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC - Composition / Literature II
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|WR 240||Creative Writing (Non-fiction)||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 241||Creative Writing (Fiction)||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 242||Creative Writing (Poetry)||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 243||Creative Writing (Script-Writing)||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 244||Advance Creative Writing - Fiction||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 245||Advance Creative Writing - Poetry||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 115||Advance Creative Writing (Editing & Publishing)||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 247||Advanced Scriptwriting||4||3||3||4||-||4|
|WR 280A||CE: Technical Writing||4||0||4||2||3||2|
|WR 9599||Professional Editing||4||0||4||2||4||3|
|WR 9600||Technical & Prof Writing II||4||0||4||1||4||3|
|WR 9601||Graphics for Tech/Prof Writers||4||0||4||1||4||2|