Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC - AB: Auto Collision Repair Technology
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|AB 100||Auto Body Basic Skills||2||2||3||2||2||2|
|AB 105||Frame Analysis & Repair||3||2||3||3||3||3|
|AB 106||Auto Body Panel Repair||3||3||3||2||3||2|
|AB 201||Panel Replacement||3||3||3||3||2||2|
|AB 205||Technical Skills||3||3||4||3||3||3|
|AB 280 A||Cooperative Education: Auto Body Repair Work Experience||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|AB 280 B||Cooperative Education: Auto Body Repair Seminar||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|WLD 211||Auto Collision Repair Welding Aluminum||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Updated February 2016 and still current at the time of the department's December 2016 program review (per George Warneke).
Graduates of Portland Community College should be able to:
- Communicate effectively by determining the purpose of communication, analyzing audience and context to use appropriate language and modality; and by responding to feedback to achieve clarity, coherence, and effectiveness.
- Community and Environmental Responsibility:
- Apply scientific, cultural and political perspectives in understanding the natural and social world and in addressing the consequences of human activity both globally and locally by demonstrating an understanding of social change and social action.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving:
- Think critically and creatively solve problems by understanding and using various methods of reasoning and evaluating information.
- Cultural Awareness:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the varieties of human cultures, perspectives, and forms of expression as well as their own culture’s complexities.
- Professional Competence:
- Demonstrate mastery in a discipline or profession at a level appropriate to program and transfer requirements through the application of concepts, skills, processes and technology in the performance of authentic tasks that enhance community involvement and employability.
- Be self-appraising in applying the knowledge and skills that have been learned, examining and evaluating personal beliefs, and comparing them with the beliefs of others.