Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

This page is under construction. Coming soon: Step by step instructions for creating formal articulation documents.

Getting Started

Articulation and transfer agreements represent a serious commitment on the part of Portland Community College and must be carefully constructed, reviewed, and ultimately approved by the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs.

There are different types of agreements and understandings:
  • Articulation Agreement
  • Memorandum of Understanding
  • University Transfer Guide

The three are explained in more detail here: Articulation Documents

The Academic Affairs office is here to support our faculty and university partners in executing the agreements from conception to approval to implementation. Whether you are at an early stage or well into the discussions with a potential partner, please contact Academic Affairs at 971.722.4555 or via email at academicaffairs@pcc.edu.