Online Registration Instructions
P.O. Box 19210, Portland, OR 97280 | FAX: 971-722-4988 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Office hours: 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday, Friday 8am-4pm
Registration Helpline: 971-722-8888, Option 2 | Helpline hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm Friday
Adding and Dropping with MyPCC
New Payment RequirementFull payment, financial aid, a payment plan or other college-approved financial arrangements must be in place two Mondays prior to the term in order to maintain your course registrations.
- Login to MyPCC. Enter your username and password. Click "Login". If you need help or can't remember your username or password, click on "Login Help" under the login button.
- Once you have logged in, click on the MyPCC Home tab.
- In the Registration Services channel, click on "Add/Drop Classes".
- Select the term you wish to register for, and click the submit button. The hours you can add or drop a class are displayed.
To add: Enter the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) for the classes you wish to add. Click on "Submit Changes". Then click “View/Pay Charges” to view payment details and make payment arrangements two Mondays before the start of the term.
To drop or withdraw: Click on the drop-down menu in the Action column for the class you want to drop and change "None" to "Drop". Then click "Submit Changes". This menu also indicates the refund status of this class at the current time.
- Click on "Class Search" to look for another class without leaving the secure system.
- Select term and class type, then click “Submit”.
- You can use the “Advanced Search” to select from a variety of course options including location, instructor, time and days.
If you receive an error message while registering, please see Online Registration Errors for an explanation of what caused the error.