Photo I.D. Cards for Credit Students
P.O. Box 19210, Portland, OR 97280 | FAX: 971-722-4988 | email@example.com | Office hours: 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday, Friday 8am-4pm
Registration Helpline: 971-722-8888, Option 2 | Helpline hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm Friday
How to Get Your I.D. Card
To get an I.D. card, do the following after enrolling for the current term:
- Go to your campus Admissions and Registration office.
- Bring proof of registration AND valid photo I.D.
- The college considers valid photo identification as the following: a passport, Oregon Driver's License, military identification card, Alien Registration Receipt Card (with photograph) and photo identification cards issued by state or government agencies of the United States. Expired identification is not considered valid.
- The college will also accept current Oregon public high school I.D. cards as a valid form of I.D. This form of identification cannot be used more than six months beyond the academic year listed on
Your current I.D. card is valid until you get a new I.D. but services requiring a student .I.D. with a photo will not be available until you have your new I.D. card.
There is still a need for the term validation stickers regardless of the type of I.D. card you have. These stickers can be obtained at the Business Office or Admissions and Registration Offices with proof of registration for the term.
Benefits of your new student I.D. card include the following:
- Discounts on travel
- Movie theater discounts
- Computer and other software discounts
- Much, much more!
Where to Get Your I.D. Card
- Cascade - Student Services Building, Room 102A
- Rock Creek - Building 9, 1st Floor
- Southeast - Mt. Tabor Hall, Great Hall
- Sylvania - Campus Center Building
Replacement I.D. Cards - Replacement cards are available to students who lose their I.D. cards at a cost of $10.00 per replacement.
Contact the Admissions and Registration Office at 971-722-8888.