Frequently Asked Questions
Registration Helpline: 971-722-8888 | Ask the Panther
- Do my grading options impact my student record and my financial aid?
- Yes. Financial aid will not cover an AUDIT (AUD). Also, there is a limit to the number of Pass (P) credits that can apply towards a degree or certificate. Check the catalog or with an advisor regarding the limit set for your degree or certificate. It is important to review your grading options prior to registering for classes.
- Can I opt out of the AUDIT (AUD) option after the drop deadline?
- No, the audit selection (either into or out of the AUD option) must be done by the drop deadline for each class.
- What happens if I am earning an “A” for a course in week seven but have already chosen the AUD option for the course? Can I change my grading option to a letter grade?
- No, it is too late. Opting into or out of the AUD option must be done prior to the drop deadline for the course and the instructor’s permission is required.
- Where is the new policy listed?
- You can find the new grading policy on the following websites:
- Can I transfer P/NP credits to other colleges or universities?
- Check with the institution you plan to transfer to as there are often limits to the number of P/NP credits they will accept.