Career-Technical Transfer Agreements
Many of PCC's Career-Technical programs have transfer agreements with local institutions. Most agreements require the completion of an Associate of Applied Science degree in the career-technical area. Below is a list of programs and the schools where students may transfer their degree. Students will also need to meet addition requirements for the transferring institution. Contact your department for more information about the transferability of the degree.
Any PCC Career Technical AAS degree
- University of Phoenix: Various majors. See the University of Phoenix articulation agreement.
- Southern Oregon University: Bachelor of Applied Science. The agreement is for all career-technical majors except for Accounting, Marketing, Management, and Retail Management. See SOU articulation agreement.
- Oregon Tech: Bachelor of Applied Science. Any career technical AAS degree is accepted. There is not a specific agreement with PCC, they accept the AAS degree from most institutions. See OIT guide for course information.
- Marylhurst University: Business and Leadership major. See the Marylhurst articulation agreement.
- Warner Pacific College:Various majors. Students accepted at junior level. See Warner Pacific articulation agreement.
- Concordia University:Psychology. Accepts up to 95 credits from completion of the AAS in A&D Counseling toward the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (emphasis on Addiction Studies), after the university admission process is complete, see Concordia articulation agreement.
- Portland State University:Various majors. All A&D courses graded C or above will transfer as electives. If a student has 90 transferable credits, they will be admitted as juniors. Students may choose any major at PSU. See PSU articulation agreement.
- Oregon Tech: Information Technology, Business/Systems Analysis and Applications Development. There is not an official agreement. See the OIT/PCC Transfer Guide for course information.
- Clark College: PCC students may take courses at Clark College and transfer them back to PCC for an Associate of Applied Science degree in Criminal Justice. See Clark College articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: PSU articulation agreements.
- Child and Family Studies. PSU will accept 80 credits toward the Child & Family Studies degree. Students with the AAS degree will already have the required specialization completed.
- PSU Various majors. If the student has 90 transferable credits, they will be accepted at junior status. ECE courses will appear as general electives on transfer evaluations.
- Southern Oregon University: Early Childhood Development. See SOU articulation agreement.
- Oregon Tech:Electronics Engineering Technology - 2+2 program. See the PCC Electronics Engineering Technology webpage.
- Western Oregon University:Fire Services Administration and Eastern Oregon University:Fire Services Administration. There is a consortium agreement with WOU, EOU, Chemeketa CC and PCC Students can take courses from either university to complete their bachelor degree. General education courses do not need to be completed before starting courses at either school.
- Grand Canyon University: See Grand Canyon articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: Community Health: Physical Activity/Exercise concentration. See PSU articulation agreement.
- Concordia: Exercise & Sport Science. See Concordia articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: PSU Various Majors or Degree Completion. All professional/technical courses and practica graded C or better taken as part of the AAS in Gerontology will appear as general elective credit on transfer evaluations. If the student has completed 90 transferable credits, they will be accepted at junior status. See PSU articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: Graphic Design. There is not a formal articulation agreement. However, if a student completes a 2-year associate's degree in Graphic Design, you are likely to have all or most of the lower-division courses required for PSU's design program. Students still need to pass the PSU Sophomore Portfolio review to be officially admitted to the PSU Graphic Design major.
- Art Institute of Portland: Graphic Design. See Art Institute articulation agreement.
- Marylhurst University: Business and Leadership major. See Marylhurst Management articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: PSU Various majors. Students completing the AAS in Management & Supervisory Development may transfer to PSU. If the student has 90 transferable credits, they will be accepted at junior status. All MSD courses will transfer as electives on transfer evaluations unless they have been articulated into departments. See PSU articulation agreement.
- Warner Pacific:Various majors. Accepted with junior status.
- Marylhurst University: Business and Leadership major. See Marylhurst articulation agreement.
- Linfield University RN to BSN PCC/Linfield: RN to BSN articulation agreement: established for the movement of graduates of the AAS in Nursing at PCC to the BSN at Linfield College. Applicants are required to have a 2.75 cumulative grade point average in prerequisite courses, unencumbered RN license, and a letter of recommendation. The RN to BSN Program is Linfield’s web-based degree completion program for practicing RN’s. Those following a part time class schedule typically take 15-18 months to complete the program. Tuition is comparable with public institutions. Financial aid is available.
- Marylhurst University: Human Studies. See Marylhurst articulation agreement.