Choosing a College
- College Board
- Everything you need to know to get started with your college search and admission process.
- Peterson's has compiled search tools for some of the best colleges and universities, articles, and resources to help you find the right school, contact admissions officials instantly, excel on tests, and pay for college.
- College Source Online
- Virtual library with college catalogs in full, cover-to-cover, original page format.
- Google's University Search Engine
- Alternate search engine for searching within college web pages.
- Multnomah County Library's College Planning Guide
- Helpful resources for college planning.
- Oregon Independent Colleges Association
- Facts, figures and transfer information about private colleges in Oregon.
- Oregon University System
- Information about Oregon's public universities.
- Oregon School Boards Association
- Provides links to Oregon's public universities and other educational links.
- Peterson's Guide to Colleges and Universities
- Search for colleges by location, major, tuition, athletics and more. Many other wonderful resources on this site.
Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
- U.S. Department of Education FREE Application for Federal Student Aid Web Site.
Loans, Grants, and Work-study - application forms and information about the federal financial aid program.
*Please note that FAFSA.com is not affiliated with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid website. (FAFSA.ed.gov)
FAFSA.com will charge a fee a fee to process your application.
- Search for information on over 600,000 scholarships.
- The most comprehensive annotated collection of information about student financial aid on the web.
- Oregon Student Assistance Commission
- Provides information about financial assistance for Oregon scholars. Apply early for OSAC scholarships.
- PCC Financial Aid
- General financial aid information for PCC students. PCC also hosts a Financial Aid Day at all of the PCC campuses in January.
- PCC Foundation Scholarship
- Supports students through over 125 scholarship funds. The number of awards issued and the amount of each award varies from $500 - $2000.
- Scholarship Coach
- The goal of this site is to help you find and win college cash. Content changes frequently, so make a habit of checking it on a regular basis.
- Student Aid
Federal Student Aid - The U.S. Department of Education provides over $60 billion in grants, loans, and work-study for college or career school each year.
Out-of-State Public Colleges and Universities
- University of California System
- Information about the University of California schools.
- California State System
- Information about the Schools in the California State system.
- Washington Higher Education System
- Information about all the public 4-year universities in Washington.
- Residency Guidelines in Washington
- Residency guidelines for public, 4-year universities in Washington.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange
- A program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE). Through WUE, students in western states may enroll in many two-year and four-year college programs at a reduced tuition level.
- California Basic Educational Skills Test for Education Majors
- Professional and Subject Tests for Education Majors. See The Praxis Series at PCC .
- Law School Admissions Council
- Includes Law School Admission Test information.
- Medical College Admission Test
- Graduate Management Admission Test
- Graduate Record Exam