Gym Rm. 100 | Front desk: 971-722-5524 | Athletic Program Assistant: 971-722-5285 | Facilities Schedule
Gym, dance room, weight room, and circuit room will be open on an individual basis for use by PCC faculty, staff, and students during times when it is not reserved for classes, community education, intercollegiate sports, intramurals, and rentals. Schedules are available online and will be posted near the front desk and the entrances to each room. We will make an attempt to post event and rental reservation information for when they are scheduled.
Who Can Use The Facility
Click on a category to learn more about the requirements for facility use.
- Students (Credit, CEU, Community Education)
- Any student, registered for a minimum of one paid credit per term, or the equivalent cost in community education, will have access to the facility during open gym times. Students must present a PCC ID or proof of current enrollment. PE Students will receive a locker (first come, first served).
- Students NOT enrolled in PE classes
- must pay the Cascade gym usage fee (per term) at the Business Office and present proof of payment to the front desk staff to use the facility and receive a locker (if available).
- Students under 16 years of age (unless an emancipated minor)
- Must be accompanied by an eligible adult when using the Cascade Campus PE facilities.
- Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and staff must present a PCC ID or other verification that they are currently employed by PCC.
- Cascade Campus does not provide recreational facility access to spouses, dependents, friends, or relatives. Special guests 16 and over are permitted on a one-time basis only, and must already be oriented to use of the machines.
Weight and Circuit Rooms
- Circuit and free weights should be lowered gently.
- Shirts are required at all times. No jeans or other apparel with rivets, metal, or sharp objects are allowed.
- The dance, weight, and circuit rooms are not necessarily monitored by building staff. Use of these, and all areas in the Cascade Gym, is at the individual’s own risk.
Profanity and Offensive Behavior
No profanity or offensive behavior during open gym times. Offenders will be asked to leave the facility.