Gym Rm. 100 | Front desk: 971-722-5524 | Athletic Program Assistant: 971-722-5285 | Facilities Schedule
Lockers are issued on a first come, first served basis. Any students not taking a PE class will not be issued lockers until the third day of the term.
- Lockers should always be locked; belongings should never be left outside the locker; valuables should never be stored in the locker; and suspicious conditions or activities should be reported immediately to the front desk.
- All lockers must be emptied and cleaned out by Wednesday of Finals Week of each term. Users will not be able to keep their locker from term to term. No exceptions!
- Only two (2) people may share a single locker.
- Children 6 years of age and older are not permitted in opposite gender locker rooms.
- Users are responsible for the security of personal belongings. Facility users agree to adhere to these guidelines.
- You will receive a towel card upon signing the user agreement.
- Exchange the towel card for a towel at the Front Desk. Before you leave, return your used towel to the Front Desk and pick up your card. Any cards remaining at the end of a day will indicate that your towel is still out.
- There will be a $2.50 charge for each lost towel. There will be a $1.00 charge for lost cards.