Skip to page content
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the gym available?
- There are room schedules posted by the door to each room and at the front desk.
- Where do I pay my PE fee to use the facilities?
- PE Fees are paid at the Student Account Services. After you have paid the fee, bring the receipt back to the Cascade Gym front desk to process your membership.
- Why can’t I wear jeans in the weight and circuit rooms?
- The rivets manufactured into jeans and other similar clothing can rip the vinyl on the benches, seats, etc. Therefore, jeans and other clothing with similar features are prohibited.
- Can I bring food or beverages into the facilities?
- Glass bottles or containers are not allowed. Clear drinks in plastic bottles are allowed in the weight and circuit rooms. Other food and drink are only allowed in the lobby area, and any trash must be discarded appropriately.
- Where can I put my gym bag?
- No gym bags or packs are allowed in any of the workout areas. Please attempt to reserve a locker to store your personal items.
- How do I check out a basketball?
- Users must provide a PCC I.D. or driver’s license to check out basketballs or other equipment.
- Do I need to clean my weight and circuit machines?
- Weight and circuit room users are required to clean the machines after use. Free weights should be returned to their original location.
- What do I do if the machine I am using is broken?
- All items needing maintenance (both indoor and outdoor) should be reported to building staff.