How to use the Cascade Gym
- Option 1: Students not taking a PE class may pay an open gym fee.
- PCC Students not enrolled in PE classes can pay $12 per term at Student Account Services in the Student Services Building and present proof of payment at the CA Gym front desk.
- Option 2: Non-Students may register for a PE 10 class.
- Pay any registration fees and the cost of the course, plus any additional fees associated with the PE 10 class. This will give the you access to the gym during open gym times.
All students must present a PCC ID or proof of current registration upon entry to the gym. This can be obtained at Student Account Services in the Student Services Building (SSB).
Cascade gym hours: fall 2016
- Monday – Thursday:
- 6am to 8:30pm
- 6am to 4:30pm
- 8am to 12:30pm
Cascade open gym schedule: fall 2016
Open gym times are subject to change.
|Gym 110 (Basketball Court)||
|202 (Weight Room)||
(Weight Machines, Cardio Equipment)
Cascade Gym Contacts
- Front Desk:
- Business Office:
- Tony Broadous, Men's Basketball Coach:
- John Slaughter, Women's Basketball Coach: