Paralegal Enrollment Steps
Get admitted to PCC. When filling out the application:
- There will be a question asking "What do you plan to study at PCC?"
- For Paralegal there is only one choice: AAS Paralegal. Choose that even if you want to pursue the Certificate.
- The Certificate program requires Department Chair approval to enroll in and obtain the Certificate.
- At a subsequent time, if the Chair grants authorization to pursue the Certificate, you will be moved into that program.
- See the prerequisites on the Paralegal Program home page and Certificate Guidelines page.
Advising by Traci Simmons is recommended for students entering the program without a prior degree. Diana Blake can offer advising for students with a prior degree seeking information and/or entry to the certificate program. Questions about any aspect of the program, and the Certificate, may also be directed to Mr. Jerry Brask, the Paralegal Department Chair.