Paralegal Enrollment Steps
While filling out the PCC Application:
- There will be a question asking "What do you plan to study at PCC?"
- For Paralegal there is only one choice: AAS Paralegal. Choose that even if you want to pursue the Certificate.
- The Certificate program requires Department Chair approval to enroll in and obtain the Certificate.
- At a subsequent time, if the Chair grants authorization to pursue the Certificate, you will be moved into that program.
- See the prerequisites on the Paralegal Program home page and Certificate Guidelines page.
Advising by Patty McCoy is recommended for students entering the program. Questions about any aspect of the program, and the Certificate, may also be directed to Mr. Jerry Brask, the Paralegal Department Chair.