Ophthalmic Medical Technology Admissions: Step 6
Complete application for admission
- Complete the Cascade Allied Health Application. Applicants who have applied in the past must complete a new application in order to be considered for admission. Make sure you keep admissions informed of any change of address, because this may delay notification of admission.
- Include unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities you have attended other than Portland Community College. See Step 4 for getting your transcripts "officially evaluated" by Student Records.
- You do not need unofficial transcripts if you have had your transcripts officially evaluated by Student Records, and your transcripts are on file with PCC.
- If you are currently enrolled in coursework at another college you must provide proof of enrollment with your application listing any required classes that are in progress. Your grade for this class must be received in admissions within one week after the grade is posted.
- Complete the Ophthalmic Medical Technology packet, which will be available in fall 2014 and will include the recommendation forms, essays and questions related to the points required for admission.