Skip to page content
Admissions: Step 6
Complete application for admission
- You have two options to complete the Ophthalmic Medical Technology Program Application.
With either option, we are accepting applications April 10 - June 23, 2017 for the Fall 2017 Cohort. Applications received before April 10 will not be processed until the end of the day April 10. All materials must be received by 5pm on June 23 for your application to be considered complete.
- You can complete the application as a PDF.
- You can complete the application online. If you choose this option you will also need to send the Recommendation Form link to two people you choose to recommend you for this program. They will follow the link and complete the form.
- Include unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities you have attended other than Portland Community College. See Step 4 for getting your transcripts "officially evaluated" by Student Records.
- You do not need unofficial transcripts if you have had your transcripts officially evaluated by Student Records, and your transcripts are on file with PCC.
- If you are currently enrolled in coursework at another college you must provide proof of enrollment with your application listing any required classes that are in progress. Your grade for this class must be received in admissions within one week after the grade is posted.