Medical Laboratory Technology Admissions: Step 6
Complete application for admission
- Complete the Cascade Allied Health Application. Applicants who have applied in the past must complete a new application in order to be considered for admission.
- Applicants who have previously been accepted and began the Medical Laboratory Technology program must first get permission from the MLT Department Chair to reapply.
- Include unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities you have attended other than Portland Community College. Step 4 for getting your transcripts "officially evaluated" by Student Records.
- You do not need unofficial transcripts if you have had your transcripts officially evaluated by Student Records, and your transcripts are on file with PCC.
- If you are currently enrolled in coursework at another college you must provide proof of enrollment with your application listing any required classes that are in progress. Your grade for this class must be received in admissions within one week after the grade is posted.
- Complete the campus cohort Medical Laboratory Technology packet, which includes the Program Experience Questions and Recommendation Forms.