Management and Supervisory Development – Career Pathways Certificates
Southeast Campus, Mt. Scott, Rm. 103 | 971-722-6146 | Program Coordinator: Carmen Lawyer
Your Source for Skill-Building
Need to build experience specific to your field, or particular job function? MSD Career Pathways Certificates offer participants focused study in a particular area of customer service.
Take a peek at the PCC Catalog for more information regarding the MSD Career Pathways requirements.
Customer Service Professional
Respond to diverse customer needs in an increasingly global environment by applying problem solving skills with a variety of customer service strategies to identify, assess, predict, and achieve customer expectations.
16 credit hours to include:
- CIS 120 Computer Concepts I (4) or BA 131 Intro to Business Technology (4)
- MSD 105 Workplace Communication Skills (3)
- MSD 107 Organizations and People (3)
- MSD 117 Customer Relations (3)
- MSD 113 Influence without Authority (1)
- MSD 151 Working With Difficult People (1)
- MSD 174 Time Management (1)
Customer Service Management
Build enterprise value by developing, leading, and motivating diverse customer service teams to perform effectively in a rapidly changing marketplace.
28 credit hours to include 16 credits from “Customer Service Professional” courses in addition to:
- MSD 101 Principles of Mgmt/ Supervision (3)
- MSD 115 Improving Work Relations (3)
- MSD 121 Leadership Skill Development (3)
- MSD 177 Team Building (1)
- MSD 157 Conflict Management (1)
- MSD 116 Creative Thinking for Innovative Change (1)
Learn about Career Pathways at PCC.
Note: A maximum of 9 workshops may be used towards any Award, Certificate or Degree.