Auto Collision Repair Technology Employment Disclosure
PCC Federal School Code (or OPEID): 003213
PCC is required by federal regulations to disclose information related to PCC's educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation. This information is intended to provide students the opportunity to measure employment outcomes associated with PCC’s certificate programs.
Program Name and Length
- Auto Collision Repair Technology
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician. A program that prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to repair, reconstruct and finish automobile bodies, fenders, and external features. Includes instruction in structure analysis, damage repair, non-structural analysis, mechanical and electrical components, plastics and adhesives, painting and refinishing techniques, and damage analysis and estimating.
- For more information, visit O*NET Online.
- Level of Program
- Two-Year Certificate
- Program Length
- 72 credits; approximately 6 terms to complete
Cost of Program
- Total in-state tuition and required fees for the entire program completed in normal time
- Total estimated costs for books and supplies for the entire program
Debt at Program Completion
This information represents the median cumulative debt for students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012. These numbers do not include students who received a certificate in the pursuit of a two-year associates degree.
- Number of students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012
- Number completing the program with any student debt
- Federal student loan debt
- Private loan debt
- Not available
- Institutional financing plan debt
- Not offered
- Normal time in months to complete program as published in program catalog
- 6 terms; 18 months
- Of the students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, number who completed the program within the normal time reported above.
- 13 students (100% completed in normal time)
- Job placement rate of program completers
- PCC does not collect this information
- Last update February 2013