Video Production Employment Disclosure
PCC Federal School Code (or OPEID): 003213
PCC is required by federal regulations to disclose information related to PCC's educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation. This information is intended to provide students the opportunity to measure employment outcomes associated with PCC’s certificate programs.
Program Name and Length
- Video Production
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
- Audio and Video Equipment Technicians. Set up, or set up and operate audio and video equipment including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences. May also set up and operate associated spotlights and other custom lighting systems.
- For more information, visit O*NET Online.
- Level of Program
- Less than One-Year Certificate
- Program Length
- 44 credits; approximately 3 terms to complete
Cost of Program
- Total tuition and required fees for the entire program completed in normal time
- Total estimated costs for books and supplies for the entire program
Debt at Program Completion
This information represents the median cumulative debt for students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012. These numbers do not include students who received a certificate in the pursuit of a two-year associates degree.
- Number of students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012
- Number completing the program with any student debt
- Federal student loan debt
- Private loan debt
- Not available at this time
- Institutional financing plan debt
- Not offered
- Program completion in normal time
- 9 months; 3 terms
- Of the students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, number who completed the program within the normal time reported above.
- Job placement rate of program completers
- PCC does not collect this information
- Last update February 2013