Professional Music Employment Disclosure
PCC Federal School Code (or OPEID): 003213
PCC is required by federal regulations to disclose information related to PCC's educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation. This information is intended to provide students the opportunity to measure employment outcomes associated with PCC’s certificate programs.
Program Name and Length
- Professional Music
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
- Musicians and Singers. Play one or more musical instruments or sing. May perform on stage, for on-air broadcasting, or for sound or video recording.
- For more information, visit O*NET Online.
- Level of Program
- Less than One-Year Certificate
- Program Length
- 43 credits; approximately 3 terms to complete
Cost of Program
- Total tuition and required fees for the entire program completed in normal time
- Total estimated costs for books and supplies for the entire program
Debt at Program Completion
This information represents the median cumulative debt for students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012. These numbers do not include students who received a certificate in the pursuit of a two-year associates degree.
- Number of students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012
- Number completing the program with any student debt
- Federal student loan debt
- Private loan debt
- Not available at this time
- Institutional financing plan debt
- Not offered
- Program completion in normal time
- 9 months; 3 terms
- Of the students completing the program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, number who completed the program within the normal time reported above.
- 2 students (13% completed in normal time)
- Job placement rate of program completers
- PCC does not collect this information
- Last update February 2013