Dietary Manager Certificate Program Overview and Costs
The less than one-year Dietary Manager Certificate Program requires 17 academic credit hours, including:
- Four program-specific, classroom-based courses (12 total credits)
- A minimum of 150 hours of supervised on-site field experience (5 total credits)
- A Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) directly supervises 25 of the 50 nutrition-related field experience hours and coordinates the entire 150 hours.
See the Catalog for a full list of certificate courses.
Students enrolled in PCC’s Dietary Manager Certificate Program are eligible to apply for the Association of Nutrition and Food Professionals (ANFP) Pre-Professional membership. Graduates are eligible for the credentialing exam and ANFP Professional Membership. (Download the application.)
Estimated Program Costs (2013-2014)
- Resident tuition and college fees
- Non-resident tuition and college fees
- Background Check
- ANFP Pre-Professional Membership
- National certification exam