What degree to choose?
Just getting started?
PCC does not offer a degree in Engineering - rather, we are a transfer school where you can complete the first two years of your 4-year engineering degree. For this reason, you can not declare Engineering as your major at PCC. Instead, you should select either an Associate of Science (AS) or an Associate of General Studies (AGS) degree.
Class schedules are always bound to change, but if you need to plan several terms ahead, check out the forecast of engineering courses. This shows an annual schedule for classes at each campus.
These guides show course equivalencies - in other words, what classes you can take here that will count toward your degree at your transfer institution.
- General Education (classes in reading, writing, math, etc., that fill basic degree requirements)
- Guides for specific majors:
Transfer university sites
Some four-year schools PCC engineering students frequently transfer to:
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Portland State University
- Oregon State University
- University of Portland
- Washington State University - Vancouver