Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

What degree to choose?

Just getting started?

Make sure that you have attended an information session and submitted your engineering application form.

PCC does not offer a degree in Engineering - rather, we are a transfer school where you can complete the first two years of your 4-year engineering degree. For this reason, you can not declare Engineering as your major at PCC. Instead, you should select either an Associate of Science (AS) or an Associate of General Studies (AGS) degree.

Annual schedule

Class schedules are always bound to change, but if you need to plan several terms ahead, check out the forecast of engineering courses. This shows an annual schedule for classes at each campus.

Advising guides

These guides show course equivalencies - in other words, what classes you can take here that will count toward your degree at your transfer institution.

Transfer university sites

Some four-year schools PCC engineering students frequently transfer to:

Additional schools of interest