Faculty and Staff
In additional to their academic backgrounds, all our engineering faculty have practical experience working for high tech manufacturers, consulting engineering firms, government agencies, and other "real world" employers. And that brings the "real world" right into the classroom.
Call the Engineering and Technology Department to make an appointment with one of the engineering instructors.
- Linda M. Browning
- is our Perkins Engineering Technology Advisor.
- Mike Farrell
- teaches in both the Electronic Engineering Technology and transfer engineering departments.
- David Goldman
- is an electrical engineer and instructor for both the Electronic Engineering Technology (EET) and transfer engineering (ENGR) departments. David has worked in laboratories, in R&D for a semiconductor company, and, internationally, as a technical designer, yield and failure analysis consultant.
- Kathleen Harriman
- provides staff support for the department.
- Trung Le
- is the instructional support technician for Electronic Engineering Technology in charge of all electronics labs. He supervises the lab monitors
- Dan Kruger
- teaches in both the Electronic Engineering Technology and transfer engineering departments. He has worked at the US Naval Research Lab and Maxim Integrated Products for a total of eight years and has earned a MSEE from George Washington University.
- Sanda Williams
- is the EET department chair.