You can go from the classroom to the boardroom in just two short years with an associates degree in accounting, management or marketing. If you need to enter the business world more quickly, we offer a one-year certificate for accounting clerks and a two-term certificate in computerized accounting. You can also strengthen your resume with our two-term program award in international business. Or if you plan to transfer to a four year college or university to study business you can study Business Administration to obtain an Associate of Science Oregon Transfer-Business Degree (ASOT-Business).
These programs are all crafted to help you take the bullish business world by the horns. Do it today!
- PCC accounting graduates will be prepared to enter the field as a bookkeeper, accounting clerk or accounting assistant. These people generally perform routine calculations, typing duties, check items on reports and other duties, such as preparing invoices, payrolls and a variety of record-keeping tasks.
- PCC management graduates will enter the business world as a supervisory trainee who will be qualified to assign duties to workers and establish work schedules. They may also find themselves evaluating performance of employees and recommending hiring and promotional procedures.
- PCC marketing graduates will be prepared to enter the dynamic marketing environments of commerce, industry and retailing. Marketing professionals traditionally find employment in advertising, direct sales, physical distribution, purchasing, retailing manufacturing and other high-energy work environments.
- International Business
- We also offer a two-term (30-31 credits) program award in international business. It includes courses such as Introduction to International Business, Fundamentals of Import-Export, and International Economics.
- Retail Management
- Depending on your experience and goals, PCC offers the path that’s right for you – from a three-month certificate of completion to a two-year associate’s degree in retail management.
- Nonprofit Studies
- Interested in improving the good of society? Want to explore what can you do in the fields of advocacy, social work, and other community services? Earn a one-year certificate that will prepare you for working in the nonprofit community.
- Business Administration (College Transfer)
- If your goal is to earn a four-year degree in business administration, start that degree with some deft finance management by starting your business degree for less at PCC. You can complete your first two years of coursework at PCC and transfer your college credits to a business program at a university.