You may purchase your tools from any reliable source, (including previously owned tools); however, the following local vendors expressed an interest in being a source for PCC AMT students. The PCC AMT Program does not endorse any vendor above another. Vendors are listed in alphabetical order.
- Mac Tools:
- Students will receive a 50% discount on all hand tools and a 50% discount on all toolboxes purchased up to a TECH Series Box (MB1080 or MB1000A). Students may pay via credit card, check, apply for a Mac Card or money order. Students may order as often as necessary with a minimum purchase of $100 per order. There is a limit of one tool order every 90 days.
STUDENT TECH PROGRAM
Roger Sullivan (Distributor)
Mac Tool Distributor
- Matco Tools:
- We at Matco tools would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve your tool needs with professional tools at prices that range from 52% online, or up to 60% by going through your Matco tool Vocational rep. RICK BECK, with no freight or shipping charges while you are a full time student in your P.C.C program. I have the required tool list already converted over to Matco part numbers and prices for your convenience.
- NAPA Auto Parts:
- Sunset Auto Parts (NAPA) has delivered parts, supplies, tools and equipment to PCC for over 20 years. Students can take advantage of our 35% average discount off of our regular every day prices on tools and auto parts. We stock every item on the required tool list, approved by PCC instructors. This makes us the only one stop supplier. We proudly offer high quality NAPA Carlyle Brand Tools with a lifetime warranty available at every NAPA store across the country.
NAPA Tools & Equipment
Aloha, Hillsboro, Forest Grove
Scappoose, St. Helens
contact: Jason Hennig
- Sam A. Mesher Tool Co.:
- PCC students receive a 10% discount on all items found on the AMT Student Tool list at www.meshertool.com. Mesher Tool sells a full line of machinery and cutting tools, and can supply most of the items on the AMT tool list. Among the items we sell include: Proto brand tooling, Martin brand tooling, Starrett, Simonds files, Kennedy tool boxes.
SAM A. MESHER TOOL CO.
Industrial & Machine Shop Supplies
1704 NW Johnson Street
Portland, OR 97209
- Sears Tool Territory:
- PCC students will receive a one time 10% discount on the purchase of the set of tools from the AMT program Tool and Supply List. Periodically the student will receive a Craftsman Club Mailer which will give them a 10% discount for a specified week on selected items. This offer is only obtainable from the Washington Square Sears store. They have over 90% of the tools on the AMT Program Tool List. Sears Craftsman Tools come with a lifetime replacement warranty.
SEARS TOOL TERRITORY
Washington Square Mall
- Snap-On Tools:
- Thanks for considering Snap-On Tools for your Aviation Career. There is a special "PCC Aviation Tool Set" that has most of the tools and a tool box, required for your class in the AMT Program. E-mail or call Bill for a copy of the Snap-On List and the student prices..... about 55% off retail. These deeply discounted prices are only available through Bill Overall and only to students at Portland Community College. Snap-On stocks some basic tool sets, multi-meters, air tools, torque wrenches and a variety of tool boxes in the PCC Bookstores. (Tool boxes are stocked in the Rock Creek Campus Diesel Department.) Snap-On works with financing, State of Oregon, Trade Act, NAFTA, Veterans Administration, Vocational Rehabilitation and many others, helping students purchase their tools.
Vendors may choose to change these conditions without notice, contact them directly.