Our program is designed to develop your skills in the following:
- communicating with customers and colleagues
- basic arithmetic for using diagnostic equipment
- reading and research for using repair manuals
- organization for planning work schedules and repair sequences
- operation of equipment and diagnostic processes for using logical, step-by-step methods to locate defects
Our program consists of 17 day instructional modules, in which each module is an intensive course in a specialized area, such as brakes or alignment.
The program offers certificate or degree programs, offered in 17 day instructional modules, 3 modules per term. The automotive modules consist of lecture and laboratory work. At the completion of each module, you earn satisfactory achievement ratings by successfully meeting the course outcomes.