Steps for enrolling in Auto Collision Repair classes:
- Apply for admission to PCC.
- Complete the PCC New Student Orientation.
- Attend a Program Information Session.
- Register for classes.
- Pay your Bill.
There are no reading, writing, or math prerequisites for Auto Collision Repair courses. Registration is first-come first-served, and no waitlist is maintained by the department. Students register themselves online via their MyPCC account.
All Auto Collision students must begin with AB 100 Auto Body Basic Skills (offered each fall, winter, and spring term).
All Auto Painting students must begin with AB 116 Auto Painting I (offered each fall term only).
Please see the PDF documents below for more details.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree: ACR
- Two-Year ACR Certificate
- Less than One-Year ACR Certificate
- Less than One-Year Painting Certificate
Students working towards their Associate Degree or Two-Year Certificate in Auto Collision Repair Technology are required to enroll in Cooperative Education for a total of 12 credits. Prior to enrolling, Contact Tamara Williams, your Student Employment and Cooperative Education Services Specialist.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree: ACR estimate
- Two-Year ACR Certificate estimate
- Less than One-Year ACR Certificate estimate
- Less than One-Year Painting Certificate estimate
Required BookAutoBody Repair Technology, 5th edition, by James E. Duffy. ISBN: 9781418073534
Available at the Rock Creek Campus PCC Bookstore and online at popular bookstore websites.