Alcohol & Drug Counseling Admissions: Step 6
Complete application for admission
- Complete the Cascade Campus Allied Health Application. Students who have applied in the past must complete a new application in order to be considered for admission.
- Include unofficial transcripts from colleges/universities you have attended other than Portland Community College. See Step 4 for getting your transcripts "officially evaluated" by Student Records.
- You do not need unofficial transcripts if you have had your transcripts officially evaluated by Student Records, and your transcripts are on file with PCC.
- If you are currently enrolled in coursework at another college you must provide proof of enrollment with your application listing any required classes that are in progress. Your grade for this class must be received in admissions within one week after the grade is posted.
- Complete the Alcohol and Drug Counseling Packet which includes the "Statements of Understanding", and "Verification Letters", to verify that you have not abused substances for the past 18 months. The Verifications letters must be completed by 3 people who have known you for at least the preceding 18 months.
- Students who have applied for the previous term do not need to complete new Verification Forms.