YES to College Information Sessions and Testing
Outreach and Intake Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-722-6213
Students applying to YES to College must complete both the ABE/GED placement test and attend an information session at the campus they wish to attend.
ABE/GED Orientation and Placement
Use the ABE Orientation and Placement sessions calendar to find the placement test at the campus you wish to attend. Click on the day you are interested in to see where there is a placement test. Placement tests are first-come, first-served, so you are advised to show up 45-60 minutes early.
YES to College Information Sessions
Use the form below to sign up for your YES to College Information Session at the campus you wish to attend. Applicants will receive an email confirmation of their registration. Winter term classes begin January 6, 2014
- You must have valid, government issued, photo ID to take the GED and obtain your PCC Student ID card.
- You should arrive 45-60 minutes early to the ABE/GED Orientation and Placement Sessions, as they are first come, first served—you will not be admitted if you are late.
- You must complete the PCC Admissions Application prior to applying for Yes to College.
- Students living in the Beaverton, David Douglas, Lake Oswego, Sherwood and Tigard-Tualatin School Districts must obtain district approval before applying to YES to College. For more information, contact a counselor at your local high school or PCCPrep@pcc.edu.
- All PCC parking lots require parking permits. You can buy a 1-day parking permit for $5 when you arrive on campus, or consider alternative transportation options—see Parking and Transportation for options.