Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

If you’ve earned PCC Dual Credit while in high school and plan on attending PCC after graduating, here are a few things you should know:
  • You will need to re-apply for Admissions in order to change your level from Dual Credit high school student to a standard college student.
  • Request your PCC official transcript, or view your unofficial transcript via MyPCC.
  • Get Started with Financial Aid Eligibility for financial aid is determined by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on an annual basis. Financial aid can help you to properly complete the form.
  • Schedule to take your college Placement Test.
  • Visit any of the PCC Campuses to get a sense of the college community and be sure to talk to an Advisor to help make sure you are on track towards meeting your collegiate and career goals.
  • Register for an on-campus or online Orientation.
  • You already have access to MyPCC where you can register for classes, check email and take care of all aspects of college business
  • As a student at PCC, it is your responsibility to be aware of important dates throughout the term, for example, when to register, when to withdraw, and when to pay your bill. See the Academic Calendar.
  • Check out all of the student resources and services available at PCC.