- Open Enrollment
- Get a head start on college, pursue special interests, make-up or supplement high school experience, or earn PCC credits you can apply to a PCC degree or transfer to a university.
- Expanded Options Program (EOP)
- The Expanded Options Program (EOP) offers high school students the chance to attend PCC and earn dual high school and college credits. Interested students must file an application with their high school and meet PCC's admission requirements. If accepted into the program, the high school covers the cost of tuition and fees. Many also cover the cost of text books.
- Dual Credit
High school juniors and seniors in the Portland area are receiving college credits for some of their high school courses through an "articulated credit" program at Portland Community College called PCC Dual Credit. By the time these students graduate from high school they already have a head start on post-secondary education at a cost far below regular college tuition prices, saving both time and money as they get started on career training after high school.
- High School Credit Recovery
Credit recovery allows you to make up missing credits at PCC that you can apply to your high school diploma, to a PCC degree, or transfer to a university.
- Home School
- Get a head start on college, pursue special interests, or earn PCC credits you can apply to a PCC degree or transfer to a university.
- Gateway to College
- The Gateway to College program helps students who have dropped out of high school or who may not graduate. Through our program, you can obtain your high school diploma and earn college credits at the same time. For students from Portland Public, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, or Tigard/Tualatin school districts.
- YES to College
- With the YES to College, you can take classes to prepare for your GED tests, learn about interesting careers and get the support you need to achieve your goals. For students from Portland Public, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Sherwood, or Tigard/Tualatin school districts.
- Beaverton Early College High School
The Beaverton Early College High School program is located at Rock Creek and Sylvania Campuses and offers 11th and 12th grade students the opportunity to attend PCC as a full time student, earning a high school diploma and two years of college course work. Students follow a career pathway that will lead to a certification or associates degree.
- Jefferson Middle College Program
The Jefferson Middle College Program is a community collaboration between the Portland Public Schools district, Portland Community College, and Self-Enhancement, Inc, a local community-based educational nonprofit. Because of the partnership, students at Jefferson High School-Middle College for Advanced Studies are earning college credit while they're still enrolled in high school. By the time they graduate from high school, most will have earned between 12 and 45 transferable credits, and some can earn as much as an Associate's degree. And thanks to a growing number of four-year college and university partners, Middle College students can go on to earn a Bachelor's degree – for free.