Steps to Get Started
- Go to the Newberg Center on one of these dates for Spring 2015:
- Wednesday, March 18, 6-8pm Room 116
- Monday, March 30, 6-8pm Room 111
- Wednesday, April 1, 6-8pm Room 111
- Monday, April 6, 6-8pm Room 111
- When you are there, fill out an admissions form and take the placement exam.
- After the exam, you will be told which class you will attend and where that class will be. You will also be told to bring your payment to class.
- PCC will register you for the class.
- You must attend the class the first day. Winter 2015 classes begin on Monday, January 5.
- There are two possible payment options:
- If you are receiving food stamps, or you are on the Oregon Health plan, or are a dislocated worker, you can qualify to take the class for free. For this you will need to bring a copy of proof of your participation with a current date, your name, the name of the program and your policy number. Your teacher will help you.
- If you don’t qualify for either program then you will pay the regular amount for the class:
- Level 1 - 3: $60.20
- Level 4: $112.90
Class levels and locations
All ESOL classes are at PCC's Newberg Center:
135 Werth Boulevard
Newberg, OR 97132
Please call John Sparks (971-722-4565) if you have questions. Please leave a message. He will call you back.