Find a Book or Video in the Library
1. Use the library search
2. Make sure the “PCC Library & Summit” tab is selected.
3. Enter a title, author, or keyword into the search box and select the search button.
4. On the left side of the screen, look for the “Format” section and select the format you’re interested in such as “Print Books” or “DVD Videos” (select the “More options” link if you don’t see your preferred format in the list).
For Physical items (Print Books/DVDs)
- Click on “Availability & Request Options” to see where the item is located.
- Click on the large “Request Item” or “Request From Another Summit Library” button to request the item and have it delivered to your preferred campus library location.
For Electronic Items (eBooks or Online Videos)
- Click “View it”
- For streaming videos or e-books there will be a message reading “full text available at:” followed by a link. Click on the link to read your e-book and/or view your video.