Technology for Checkout
The Library has a variety of technology equipment for student checkout. Purchase of this equipment was made possible through the PCC Student Technology fee.
How to Check Out Equipment
- Currently enrolled PCC students taking credit classes can check out equipment.
- One of the IDs listed below is required for checkout.
- PCC ID with picture
- Government issued ID with picture
- These items cannot be placed on hold, reserved, or renewed.
- An item must remain on the shelf one hour before the same person checks it out again.
- If an item is returned just before closing, it must remain on the shelf overnight.
- Return items to the library desk where they were borrowed.
- Do not place items in the library drop box.
- Notify library staff of any loss, damage or defect immediately upon return of the item.
Loan Periods and Overdue Fines
Security and Use
The Library reserves the right to deny checkout privileges indefinitely based on past abuses.
- You are responsible for equipment checked out to you until it is checked back in.
- Laptops and netbooks are checked out with a power cord.
- PCC is not responsible for damage to any removable drive (i.e. CD, DVD or flash drive) or loss of data that may occur due to malfunctioning hardware or software.
- Library staff are not responsible for instruction in using the equipment.
- Laptops and netbooks will delete any saved data at shutdown. Save data to a storage device or web space.
Use the links below for equipment user guides and software.
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR digital camera - user guide and software
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS digital camera - user guide and software
- Canon SD1200is digital camera - user guide and software
- Canon SD1300is digital camera (ELPH Series) - user guide and software
- Sony DSC120 digital camera - user guide and software