Do you frequently look for the same subject or authors in the catalog? If so, you will enjoy the Save Searches feature. It's easy to use.
Create a Search
- Do a search in the library catalog.
- Refine your search as desired.
- Click on the "Save Search" button.
- Name the search (limited to 75 characters).
- Add a description if desired.
- Select a privacy setting of "Public" or "Private"
- Click the "Save Search" button
View and Manage Your Searches
- If you are not logged in, log in to your WorldCat account.
- Click on your profile link (to the left of "Sign Out" in the upper right corner).
- Click on "Saved Searches".
- Click "Settings" to change the privacy setting if desired.
- Click "Delete" to delete search if desired.
- Click on the search title to see the search.