Place a Hold
What is a hold?
If an item is not available, it can be sent to a campus library when it becomes available. This is called placing a hold.
- Find the item you want in the library catalog
- Select the “Get it" tab
- Select "Sign-in for more options"
- Sign in for full functionality, material requesting and complete access to content, by selecting one of the following:
- PCC students, faculty and staff
- Alumni & Community Cardholders
- Continue as a guest
- Enter your MyPCC Username and Password
- Select "Login Now"
- Under "Request Options," select "Request item"
- Choose a campus location to pick up the item
- Select "Request Item"
- The message "Request placed" indicates a successful hold request
- To search for another item, return to the search box at the top of the page and start a new search