Health & Fitness for Life
Research support framework
The following shows where Health & Fitness for Life fits into the Research Support Framework developed by PCC Librarians.
- I can develop a topic
- I can search a database and get related results
- Begin academic writing
- Begin informational research
Library support of CCOGs
These are the course outcomes and other indicators which require library support.
- Explore activity options to maintain and/or improve lifelong health and fitness
- Critical analysis of material
Course integrated research support
These are the ways that the librarians can support information literacy achievement for the students in this course.
- Identify bias, for-profit purposes, and audience of information sources
- Select current and reliable information sources
- Identify provider and purpose of information sources
- Develop a topic statement
- Navigate to library web site to search catalog and databases
- Identify authors or providers of information
- Identify the container of the information to identify the type of information source
- Differentiate internet search result sets from the information sources themselves