Disaster Recovery Operations
Research support framework
The following shows where Disaster Recovery Operations fits into the Research Support Framework developed by PCC Librarians.
- Are the qualities of the results what I need?
- Can these information sources help support my thesis?
- Directed searching in discipline-specific contexts
- Connecting sources and integrating them
Library support of CCOGs
These are the course outcomes and other indicators which require library support.
Identify the components of both short-term and long-term disaster recovery operations
- Case studies
- Term paper
Course integrated research support
These are the ways that the librarians can support information literacy achievement for the students in this course.
- Locate professionally relevant sources
- Use reliable sources of information
- Identify indicators for citations
- Select relevant library databases or other online information providers
- Distinguish aspects of authority in information sources
- Locate and use generated citations or capture citation elements
- Adapt keywords for effective searching
- Locate database list on library home page
- Locate websites of relevant agencies and other providers of relevant data