If you know the journal or magazine title you’re looking for you can find it with the new Library search box.
For Electronic journals: If PCC Library subscribes to the title electronically, you will see the words “Online Access” next to a green dot. To access the journal/magazine electronically:
- Select the “PCC Library” tab
- Enter a journal title into the search box
- Click the “Search” button
- On the left side of the screen, look for the “Format” section and select “Journals.” (select the “More options” link if you don’t see “Journals” in the list)
- Select the “View it” link to see which databases provide the title
- Select one of the links shown to go directly to the title
- From there you can browse by date, or look for links like “Search within this publication” to look for articles
Print journals: If the library has it in print you will see the words “Available at” followed by a campus location next to a green dot. To see the exact location:
- Select the “Get it” link. This will display campus locations and journal/magazine dates available.
- Select one of the links next to the “Request Options” heading to request particular issues of a journal or magazine.
Looking for a specific article, book, or video? The PCC Library Research Page links to guides on how to use the new catalog, find peer reviewed articles, and more!