Scanners in the Library
Each full-service PCC Library has at least one KIC Bookedge scanner available for student use. It operates at a high speed with an easy to use touchscreen.
Features of the scanner include:
- Quickly scan/copy up to 12x17 inch pages
- Scanning deep into the book-fold of books and magazines
- Creating full color electronic images and/or paper copies with a single touch
- Reviewing large electronic images at nearly full-size before printing copies
- Electronically collating and printing copies
- Creating searchable PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG and editable text files
- Creating audio files from text for MP3 players, including iPods
- Creating, collating, and printing reports with title pages and style templates
Give the scanner a try on your next visit to the Library.
Questions? Contact Library staff