Donate Food & Get Rid of Library Fines
PCC Library accepts food for fines. Here is how it works:
- Applies to current PCC Library overdue fines.
- Food cannot be used to pay for lost, damaged, or replacement charges collection fee.
- Each donated food item reduces the fine by $4.00.
- Food items must weigh at least 6 ounces. They must be clearly labeled, unopened, undamaged, and unexpired.
- All food will be donated to the campus ASPCC Canteen & Food Nook programs to help fellow students.
Are you a student in need of food assistance? Please contact or visit the ASPCC food program on your campus:
ASPCC Food Pantry – located in Tabor Hall 105
Contact: 971-722-6262 or visit the Southeast Food Pantry for details