Friends of the Library
The Friends of the PCC Library (FOL) is a volunteer group that supports the library by
- Funding four $300 Library Prizes yearly for excellence in research
- Providing an annual $1000 scholarship
- Purchasing additional books and media to augment library resources
- Assisting the library with fund-raising efforts
- Raising awareness of library services across the college community.
- See: Friends of the Library - History
Membership is free, but contributions are encouraged. Send your tax-deductible contribution to: PCC Foundation, PO Box 19000, Portland, OR, 97280-0990. Make checks payable to “Friends of the PCC Library”. You can also donate online at PCC Foundation Give Online. Select “Other” from the designation box then type “Library” in the comment field below. PCC faculty and staff may use payroll deduction to make a continuing donation to the Library Friends. For information about volunteer opportunities, Contact Us.