From registering to vote to upcoming election information, get the knowledge you need to understand the election process and make smart decisions on candidates and measures.
Register to Vote
The deadline to register is Tuesday, October 16th. Students, staff or faculty can register to vote at their campus student government offices. Voter registration forms can also be picked up at PCC Libraries, Bookstores and Registration Offices. Or, you can register to vote online.
National Voter Information
- Vote 411
- VOTE411.org provides nonpartisan information about both national and state elections. It covers a wide range of topics from information about how to vote in your state, absentee ballot information, factual information about candidates in federal, state, and local races as well as information about how to get the most out of watching the debates.
- Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart is a non-profit, non-partisan research organization. Use the site to learn more about candidates’ biographies, positions, voting records, campaign finances and more!
- A non-profit, non-partisan public charity that provides clear presentations of the candidates’ views on a variety of issues
Oregon Election Information
- Oregon Elections Division
- Voter resources for the State of Oregon including registration information, the Voters Guide, information about absentee and overseas ballots, and more.
- Vote Oregon
- A project of the non-partisan League of Women Voters, Vote Oregon consolidates all of the Oregon-specific information from the Vote 411 website including information about local candidates and ballot initiatives.
- Oregon Follow the Money
- Find out who contributed money to political candidates and ballot measures in Oregon and how much they gave.
- Multnomah County Elections Division
- Find information about upcoming elections including the ballot drop sites, historical voting results, information about local candidates and ballot measures and more.
All debates will take place from 6:00-7:30 p.m. PDT on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 3 - First Presidential Debate
Thursday, October 11 - Vice Presidential Debate
Tuesday, October 16 - Second Presidential Debate (Town Hall)
Monday, October 22 - Third Presidential Debate