Donate Food & Get Rid of Library Fines
Bring in food and reduce your library fines. Here’s how it works.
- For every food item donated, fines will be reduced by $4.00.
- Food item must weigh at least 6 ounces, and be clearly labeled, unopened, undamaged, and unexpired.
- Applies to all current PCC Library overdue fines.
- Cannot be used for previously paid fines, lost items, charges turned over to collection, ILL or Summit fines.
- All food will be donated to the campus ASPCC Canteen & Food Nook programs to help fellow students.
Are you a student in need of food assistance? Please contact or visit the ASPCC food program on your campus:
- Food Nook – located in The Underground (Student Center, 03)
- Rock Creek
- The Rock Creek Canteen – located in the RC Women's Resource Center (Building 2, Rm. 103)
Contact: email@example.com or visit the Rock Creek Canteen for details
- Southeast Center
- ASPCC Food Pantry - located in Mt. Tabor Hall Rm 151 (ASPCC office)
- ASPCC Sylvania Food Canteen – located in CC 102
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the ASPCC Sylvania Food Canteen for details