Chronicle of Higher Education
The PCC community now has 24/7 online access to The Chronicle of Higher Education, including premium articles that previously required a username and password (those with the gold key icon) in addition to the most current content.
To get access:
- Using library search, search for "Chronicle of Higher Education". Select the the "View it" link for the record having "Online access") then select any of the databases listed.
- Go to the link found alphabetically under "C" in the library's Databases A-Z list.
- Go directly to the Chronicle: http://libproxy.pcc.edu/login?url=http://chronicle.com
- Off campus: The same links listed above can be used to get access after entering your last name and g number.
Did you know?
- The Chronicle's website is updated throughout the day with the latest news
- Text from the current print edition is posted every Monday morning
- There's a page with news and information specifically for community college folks: http://libproxy.pcc.edu/login?url=http://chronicle.com/section/Community-Colleges/33/
If you have any questions, have difficulty accessing this resource, or need any additional assistance, please contact us.