PCC's eFactbook Reports-2015-16 coming soon
- Annual FTE by Program Area
- (Report: swrafte)
- Annual FTE & Headcounts Totals
- (Report: swr5yrt)
- College-wide 2014 Fall Term Student Headcount by Race/Ethnicity
- Credit Students data table;
- Non-Credit Students data table;
- Credit and Non-Credit Students Combined data table
- (Report: swrethd)
Student Fact Sheets
- Credit Student Fact Sheet Published end of 4th Week of each term.
- Non-Credit Student Fact Sheet Published end of term each term.
- Distance Learning Student Fact Sheet Published end of 4th week every Summer and Fall term
Student Demographics and the percent change from previous year; College-wide and by Campus by Term
More than 36% of students attend more than one campus in a term and the number keeps growing.
Student Headcount and FTE Trends 2005-2015
High School Graduates attending PCC in Fall Term
- High School Graduates Summary Fall 2015 Cohort
- Percent of High School Graduates by High School who attend PCC Fall 2014
- Student Counts by High Schools Attending PCC Campuses Fall 2015