TITLE: Sales Operations Coordinator
CLASS: Academic Professional
EXEMPT STATUS: Exempt
NATURE AND SCOPE OF WORK
Under the direction of the CLIMB Sales Director, assures the timely and accurate delivery of all contracted training. This position works in collaboration with Business Training and Education Development Coordinators to fulfill contract-training deliverables through applying project management principles to ensure contract commitments are met once the training contract has been signed. Primary responsibilities include assessing contract needs, strategically planning project management, executing contract deliverables, process improvement, lead activities and budgetary oversight.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (Includes some or all of the following)
1. Serves as a liaison and primary point of contact for clients and stakeholders regarding the delivery and evaluation of contracted training. Stakeholders include clients, college staff and instructors.
2. Coordinates projects supporting the delivery of contracted training including class and instructor scheduling; ensures that adequate supplies are available as needed.
3. Develops positive working relationships with college departments; interacts with college staff regarding planning, coordinating and requesting services.
4. Responsible for reporting project status on all open contracts to internal and external stakeholders. Initiates client satisfaction surveys and reports results to all necessary parties.
5. Leads process improvement activities in assigned area creating efficiencies within the assigned area.
6. On-boards and tracks time for all instructors utilized for contracted training.
8. Utilizes CRM database to track contracted training project status.
9. Works with accounting staff to track contracted training project costs and create budget statements.
10. Assigns and oversees the work of classified staff and provides input regarding performance evaluations.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is performed in an office setting. Prolonged computer and/or telephone use may require extended periods of sitting.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field. Relevant experience performing the duties of this job may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis. Three years' experience managing multiple projects in a complex organization. PMP certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of budget administration and accounting principles; project management methodology and principles; Customer Relations Databases.
Skill in project management and independent problem solving; compiling and analyzing data; process improvement analysis and implementation; researching, analyzing and applying relevant information to the development of processes and programs.
Ability to coordinate multiple projects; understand revenue models such as profit and loss statements, activity based costing and project margins; prepare reports related to operational activities, including statistical analysis; work with a diverse academic, cultural and ethnic background; communicate effectively through oral and written documents; work independently as a member of a work team.