- Creating a Casual EPAF
- Creating a Student EPAF (non Work Study)
- for other EPAF types, go to the EPAF Main Page
NEWS UPDATE, September 2015: If you are creating an EPAF for a Student Employee who was not registered for Summer 2015 classes, use 9/21/2015 as the first day of the job ("Query Date").
If you have an employee who is new to PCC, returning after a significant absence, or if you are unsure whether the employee is in the PCC system as an active employee, follow these steps to see if you first need to Create a "New Employee" EPAF.
Step 1: Access the EPAF Form on MyPCC
- Log into MyPCC.
- Go to the Tab.
- Go to the Banweb channel and click on Banweb Main Menu.
- Click on the Tab.
- Click on Electronic Personnel Action Forms:
- Click on New EPAF to start the processes of creating a new EPAF.