- Eligible employees
- include full-time and part-time: Faculty, Classified, Managerial, Academic Professionals, Casuals, Confidentials.
- Early Retirement
- An eligible retiring employee meeting service and age specific eligibility criteria may receive a monthly stipend and, depending on job classification, a college contribution toward health insurance. Retirees not receiving early retirement benefits are also eligible to continue coverage under existing group medical and dental plans until age 65.
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- PERS is the state retirement plan for employees who were already active members of PERS and employees that started serving their waiting period for PERS prior to August 29, 2003.
- Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan (OPSRP)
- OPSRP is the state retirement plan for employees hired August 29, 2003, or after who are scheduled to work at least 600 hours per year and upon rehire of any Tier One or Tier Two PERS member who has a six-month service break.
- Social Security
your retirement. Estimating
how much your social security benefits will be. Using
Multilanguage for social security information.
For information on processing your retirement at PCC, contact Chris Moore or Kim Searcy.
- Related Pages
- Oregon Savings Growth Plan, 457 Plan,Tax
Deferred Annuity, 403(b) Plan, AARP, Centers
for Medicare & Medicaid Services, PERS
Information Center, U.S.
Savings Bonds, COBRA